Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Science Center Trip

I found some pictures from a trip to the Science Center over Spring Break two months ago. It's amazing what mirrors can transform your body into.


Some of our favorite friends were at the Science Center, too, like Han Solo and Chewbacca. . .

R2-D2 and C3P0
And even Mace Windu and Yoda.


Five months ago we knew hardly anything about Star Wars, but thanks to a Lego Star Wars game we got for Christmas, we are now quite the fans.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

We love the Science Center. I grew up going there and we try to go as a family when we are up that way. Fun to see your pictures. Hope you are doing well!

Steph said...

I can't imagine life without Star Wars. My brother was a fan when I was growing up and Cody has been obsessed since age 4.