Monday, February 9, 2009

Who wants to play?

Okay, my friend Becky is extremely talented in many ways so I really want to WIN a gift from her. The catch is that I have to offer the same to all my loyal viewers (all 5 of you). So here's the game!

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)4- You have no clue what it's going to be.It may be a story. It may be poetry, shoes, bags, or a little invention of my own! I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Pick me Pick me! I love this game. What a great idea :)

Beckie Taylor said...

Sounds like fun! I'm in!