
I hate to use the cliche, but time is flying! My baby is already 1 year old. We had a little party with all the usuals; presents, cake, naked baby. There was two presents and four boys drooling over them like a pack of vultures. Kimball had lots of help opening presents and we had to encourage the other boys to not help too much.
My grandma sent a package with suckers and that was an immediate hit. I love how we encourage the sugar overload just on this one day.




4 comments:
WOW, looks like it was a fun party. Natalie has that same toy, that should create a fun dynamic for babysitting.
Chelsea-Time does fly. My "baby" is going to be 2! Kimball looks like such a sweetie!
How fun! I acn't believe he is 1 already. Kate got that same toy foorher first birthday. We wish we could have seen you for christmas, we hope you had fun.
It was so fun to see you guys last week! Your good looking boys are sure growing up! It was fun to visit and catch up on what you guys have been doing. We're so glad you called and invited us over. We'll have to plan on a cookout when you visit again in the summer.
Take care!
(Oh, and our blog is private, but you are welcome! If you email me I'll send you an invite, ali.robinson76@gmail.com)
Post a Comment