Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Cougars!

For our anniversary in May I bought Mike game tickets for BYU vs University of Washington. The long awaited game finally came this weekend and Mike and I went without kids and had so much fun. We yelled so loud (actually Mike got so stressed out the last half he was intensely quiet) and I lost my hearing and voice for a while. With the score 28-21, UW scored a touchdown and received a controversial celebration penalty with 2 seconds left in the game. It forced them to go for the extra point and it was blocked! There were so many BYU fans there but we were standing next to 5-6 UW fans and they were unhappy to say the least. It was an exciting game but too close. It is wonderful that Kimball is old enough to leave for long stretches



3 comments:

jamie t. said...

What a great date! Aaron watched the game on TV and said it was so tense and exciting. We are looking forward to seeing you guys at the end of the month!

Camille English said...

Fun! I still haven't left the girls for too long but I am looking forward to it. I love your new layout!

Anonymous said...

We were all pea-green with envy when we heard that you were *AT* the game! We had to listen to it on the radio--wah!

(cute wallpaper, by the way; your blog looks darling!)