I also thought andrew, gabe, kimball caleb. It was tricky though. Its funny how alike they look. I am so glad that you have a blog! It is such a fun way to keep in touch :)
What a Cute Idea! I knew Andrew and Kimball and guess Gabe as number 4 and Caleb at 2. you'll have to let me know how I did. Your already doing way better than me when I first started my blog. By the way Free sports bras! The way to get it is through my friend Riley and Lindsay Crebs. WHo doesn't love free stuff!
I thought Andrew and Kimball were easy...it was Gabe and Caleb that I didn't do so well on. Maybe that's just my part in your lives right now, though. I see Andrew and Kimball more often than the school boys :)
5 comments:
I guess Andrew, Gabe, Kimball, then Caleb.
I also thought andrew, gabe, kimball caleb. It was tricky though. Its funny how alike they look. I am so glad that you have a blog! It is such a fun way to keep in touch :)
What a Cute Idea! I knew Andrew and Kimball and guess Gabe as number 4 and Caleb at 2. you'll have to let me know how I did. Your already doing way better than me when I first started my blog. By the way Free sports bras! The way to get it is through my friend Riley and Lindsay Crebs. WHo doesn't love free stuff!
Hmmmmm . . .
Gabe and Caleb were easy (Eyebrows=Gabe, Big Forehead=Caleb) but Andrew and Kimball . . . is Andrew the one with more hair???
I thought Andrew and Kimball were easy...it was Gabe and Caleb that I didn't do so well on. Maybe that's just my part in your lives right now, though. I see Andrew and Kimball more often than the school boys :)
Post a Comment