Friday, March 28, 2008

Lost!

Lost in the Tonks home: Black baseball mitt, camera case with USB cable so I can upload my pictures, Caleb's glasses (oh, we found those, hooray!). As you can see apparently my house needs a bit of cleaning up and we need to learn to put things where they belong, but when will I learn. I've been waiting to write until I found the USB so I could put more pictures because that's what you really want but it has not happened yet. So as far as my boys' 3 month old pictures 1-Andrew 2-Gabe 3-Kimball 4-Caleb. So they really do look alike, even Mike had to look for background clues to help him figure it out. I hope to post pictures soon since we've had an eventful few weeks.

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

Can't wait to see the pics. I hate it when I can't find things. Grrr.

Anonymous said...

Lost at my house: every pen I ever liked, the mate to every earring, about 5,000 socks, and my sanity (oh, I found it . . . no wait; nevermind) I totally know how you feel! ;)

Kristie Black said...

I got it right!