Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Shadow
I wanted to say something witty like "Our New Arrival" or "Announcing" but my love for the dog has yet to be determined. Shadow has peed, pooed and barfed on my floor in the two weeks we've had him. He wants to eat slugs, chew my hair, my shoes, my couch. But when you make a promise to a 7 year old boy that he can get a dog when we have our own house, that same 13 year old will hold you to it. I've threatened to put him in a box with a "Free" sign on it and stand outside the store, but I love my boys too much to do that now. I just hope he can live up to his name and be a Shadow to these 4 boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Very cute!
Awwwww. Look at that little face of his. How could you even think of getting rid of him?
That's sarcasm by the way. I tolerate pets for the same reason...four my four boys' sake.
Post a Comment