My grandparents and mom came for a visit and we took them to the pumpkin patch complete with wagon ride and corn maze that we did not get lost in.

Andrew and Kimball loved showing off for the camera as I tried to catch them in mid-air.
Bales of hay are so much fun!
Bales of hay are so much fun!


Halloween came and went. Gabe was sick and his Jack-in-the-box costume is still sitting in the garage. Caleb is a crazy (angry??) BYU fan, Kimball is a Jedi Knight (made mostly out of Duck Tape. Don't you love that stuff?), and Andrew is Indiana Jones complete with whip made out of brown flannel so he can whip people and not cause welts or tears.
We had to have a picture on the all ones day. Gabe took it one step further and decided we needed it to be 11:11, but we'd already missed 11:11 a.m. Mike took it even further and decided it had to be 11 seconds into the minute. It was late! That explains the sleepy zombie like looks from all, except Gabe.

3 comments:
You are too cute! Love that running picture, too. Awesome pic! <3
Totally impressed with the running picture you took! Loved seeing the fall pics of your boys. xoxo
Chelsea, I LOVE that picture of Gabe running. I was about to ask you how you got the camera to focus on him but make the crowd a blur (becasue it shows his quick movements)...but then I read that you don't know how you did it. Well then, you must have talents you didn't realize!!
I chuckled at you making Andrew's Indiana Jones whip out of brown flannel, "so he can whip people and not cause welts or tears". You are a wise mama, Chelsea. As a fellow mom of all boys I so hear you on things like the necessity of flannel whips. (and foam swords ☺)
Post a Comment